Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Mystery!

Re: Mystery!

Professor

It depends where you are talking about. If you mean web pages you can clear
history and delete cookies and always run anti-spyware after you are on the
internet. Never tell the browser to remember things like passwords when it
asks if you want to remember something. If you are talking about searches
there is a way to delete old searches but I can't rember it at the moment
but perhaps someone else will sovle that one.
"viv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c4ed0g$adi$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I run xp pro,on some programs when I go to type something in the blank

boxes
> other names come up which I had previously typed in. how do avoid this
> happening as other people use my Pc, thus affecting my privacy.
> Thanks all
> Con.

viv

Well thank you all for the sound advice, the problem is now solved, it was a
friend of mine Conrad who had the problem, and I told him about the support
group and he put it to the test, and he has really been impressed so once
again thank you very much.
news:c4g4nj$ea8s$(E-Mail Removed)...