Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Pls. help me test streaming video

Pls. help me test streaming video

Steve_C

Could some of you fine people help me out here...

Please go to the Meadowlands website:

http://www.thebigm.com/liveVideo.asp

Please try out the "Click here for live video" link, and kindly
post your experience here. It uses Windows Media Player...

I get "Stream is not available", and I'm not sure if the
problem is on my end or what?!?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Steve C.

Yddap

"Steve_C" <stevec_at_powerlinkNOSPAM.gnet> wrote in message
news:Xns94BDC43397274stevecatpowerlinkNOS@216.65.9 8.77...
> Could some of you fine people help me out here...
>
> Please go to the Meadowlands website:
>
> http://www.thebigm.com/liveVideo.asp
>
> Please try out the "Click here for live video" link, and kindly
> post your experience here. It uses Windows Media Player...
>
> I get "Stream is not available", and I'm not sure if the
> problem is on my end or what?!?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!
> Steve C.

the site is knackered

Yddap

Halo

It's working now

"Yddap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hfJac.548$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Steve_C" <stevec_at_powerlinkNOSPAM.gnet> wrote in message
> news:Xns94BDC43397274stevecatpowerlinkNOS@216.65.9 8.77...
> > Could some of you fine people help me out here...
> >
> > Please go to the Meadowlands website:
> >
> > http://www.thebigm.com/liveVideo.asp
> >
> > Please try out the "Click here for live video" link, and kindly
> > post your experience here. It uses Windows Media Player...
> >
> > I get "Stream is not available", and I'm not sure if the
> > problem is on my end or what?!?
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your help!
> > Steve C.

> the site is knackered
>

> Yddap

Some1

Nice horses...

"Steve_C" <stevec_at_powerlinkNOSPAM.gnet> escribió en el mensaje
news:Xns94BDC43397274stevecatpowerlinkNOS@216.65.9 8.77...
> Could some of you fine people help me out here...
>
> Please go to the Meadowlands website:
>
> http://www.thebigm.com/liveVideo.asp
>
> Please try out the "Click here for live video" link, and kindly
> post your experience here. It uses Windows Media Player...
>
> I get "Stream is not available", and I'm not sure if the
> problem is on my end or what?!?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!
> Steve C.

Steve_C

> Could some of you fine people help me out here...
> Thanks in advance for your help!
> Steve C.

So, it is a problem on my end...!?!?!
They said they "stream" thru port 1755;I've been
struggling for the past week with this P.O.S. Visionnet
DSL Router, and just can't seem to figure it out!?!?!
I'm losing it,
Steve C.

Some1

"Steve_C" <stevec_at_powerlinkNOSPAM.gnet> escribió en el mensaje
news:Xns94BDC7E883F8stevecatpowerlinkNOS@216.65.98 .77...
> > Could some of you fine people help me out here...
> > Thanks in advance for your help!
> > Steve C.

> So, it is a problem on my end...!?!?!
> They said they "stream" thru port 1755;I've been
> struggling for the past week with this P.O.S. Visionnet
> DSL Router, and just can't seem to figure it out!?!?!
> I'm losing it,
> Steve C.

All three links for video are working ok.

Some1.

michael turner

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:16:58 -0600, Steve_C wrote:

> Could some of you fine people help me out here...
>
> Please go to the Meadowlands website:
>
> http://www.thebigm.com/liveVideo.asp
>
> Please try out the "Click here for live video" link, and kindly
> post your experience here. It uses Windows Media Player...
>
> I get "Stream is not available", and I'm not sure if the
> problem is on my end or what?!?

OK here.

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=B0Mike=B0=22?=

On 31 Mar 2004 18:38:50 -0600, "Steve_C" <stevec_at_powerlinkNOSPAM.gnet>,wrote:

>> Could some of you fine people help me out here...
>> Thanks in advance for your help!
>> Steve C.

>So, it is a problem on my end...!?!?!
>They said they "stream" thru port 1755;I've been
>struggling for the past week with this P.O.S. Visionnet
>DSL Router, and just can't seem to figure it out!?!?!
>I'm losing it,
>Steve C.

Your provider isn't going to like you running a streaming server on your
residential DSL account.