Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cable Modem

Cable Modem

I have aquired a BT/AOL ADSL modem,
can I use it to access my Pipex account?
How would I go about it if it is possible?
T.I.A.

Trent C

> I have aquired a BT/AOL ADSL modem,
> can I use it to access my Pipex account?
> How would I go about it if it is possible?

There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to - BTO & AOL aren't known for
hardwiring IP range restrictions into their modems, but why don't you call
Pipex with the make and model number and check?