Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Clear temp internet utility

Clear temp internet utility

ECLiPSE 2002

On my old PC I had a small, free utility called "Clear Temporary
Internet." I would like to install it on my new PC but am unable to
find where I downloaded it from.
Anyone out there have it and know where it can be obtained?

Thanks,
Mary

philo

"ECLiPSE 2002" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> On my old PC I had a small, free utility called "Clear Temporary
> Internet." I would like to install it on my new PC but am unable to
> find where I downloaded it from.
> Anyone out there have it and know where it can be obtained?
>
> Thanks,
> Mary

you don't need a 3rd party utility
all you need to do is go to cotrol panel, internet options

Pete Wallman

system security suite and it's free.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "ECLiPSE 2002" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > On my old PC I had a small, free utility called "Clear Temporary
> > Internet." I would like to install it on my new PC but am unable to
> > find where I downloaded it from.
> > Anyone out there have it and know where it can be obtained?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mary

> you don't need a 3rd party utility
> all you need to do is go to cotrol panel, internet options

Ramesh [MVP]

Mary,

How to Delete the Contents of the Temporary Internet Files Folder:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260897

Download DClean:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mp2004/download.htm
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mp2004/m_insta...51build186.zip

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

Free Online Virus Scanners and Security Tests:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Scanners.htm

"ECLiPSE 2002" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

On my old PC I had a small, free utility called "Clear Temporary
Internet." I would like to install it on my new PC but am unable to
find where I downloaded it from.
Anyone out there have it and know where it can be obtained?

Thanks,
Mary

°Mike°

Basic computer maintenance

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 08:23:33 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
ECLiPSE 2002 scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

ECLiPSE 2002

Thanks to Philo and Mike for the response.

Mary

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 11:20:39 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
ECLiPSE 2002 scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Dan Shea

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 07:36:02 -0600, netOBSESSIVE
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Fryertuck wrote:
>
>> begin 666 Clear.bat
>> M0$5#2$\@3T9&#0I)1B!

<snip>
>> end

>What does this mean?

It means a) the OP sent a binary to a non-binary newsgroup, and b)
your newsreader didn't handle it properly.

Cheers,
dan