Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: EMULATORS

Re: EMULATORS

Carl Prothman [MVP]

Aisha,
Make sure to install the "Device Update 2 for Mobile Internet Toolkit"
http://www.asp.net/mobile/deviceupdate.aspx?tabindex=6

I've used the "Microsoft Mobile Explorer 3.0" emulator with good success
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...6-09e5b314561f

Also, you might want to post your Mobile questions in the following newsgroups

Thanks,
Carl Prothman
Microsoft ASP.NET MVP
http://www.able-consulting.com

"Aisha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:bfmgah$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I use visual studio .NET 2002 with MMIT , and i developed some webpages for
> mobile devices. i tested them on my cell phone, and they are working fine.
> however i want to use emulators. i installed openwave simulator but when i
> try to access the web page (which has the extension .aspx) it says:
> unsupported content type.
> i also downloaded visual embedded tools 3.0 to test on Pocket Pc, but i
> couldn't. actually whenever i try to open the emulator my laptop restarts!!
>
> this is part of my Master thesis, and i need help. if anyone can help i'll
> be very thankful,
> thanks

HELP NEEDED: LG PHONE J2ME EMULATORS (English?) BikingBill Java 2 02-25-2009 12:20 PM
j2me linux phone emulators TT Java 1 02-07-2005 02:04 PM
Emulators for Blackberry PDA's to test mobile aspnet code Chumley Walrus ASP .Net 1 12-31-2004 05:10 AM
Any router emulators do SVI (Cat 35xx like)? Ron Wood Cisco 0 11-14-2003 02:08 AM
EMULATORS Aisha ASP .Net 0 07-21-2003 04:30 PM

Advertisments