Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sound Card Addresses

Sound Card Addresses

Chris

Can anyone tell me where I can find the AddressNo, the IRQ and DRQ nombers
pertaining to my sound card?

Unk

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:07:15 +0000 (UTC), "Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Can anyone tell me where I can find the AddressNo, the IRQ and DRQ nombers
>pertaining to my sound card?

Click Start, Program, Accessories, System Information.

Plato

Chris wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where I can find the AddressNo, the IRQ and DRQ nombers
> pertaining to my sound card?

In win98 I use device manager you just click on the device then
properties more or less.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/