Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Free webpage for posting personal pictures

Free webpage for posting personal pictures

Martin R. Howell

I would like to "upload" (if that is the correct word) some personal
pictures on a web page so that others may view the pics by linking to that
page.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Martin
"They say I look like Gallagher"

Ernest

"Martin R. Howell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Gl82c.20759$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> I would like to "upload" (if that is the correct word) some personal
> pictures on a web page so that others may view the pics by linking to that
> page.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> TIA
>

> Martin
> "They say I look like Gallagher"

Your Earthlink account should have free web space for you.

:-\)

Try Ofoto.com

Once the pictures are posted you can share the link with whomever.

Norm

"Martin R. Howell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Gl82c.20759$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> I would like to "upload" (if that is the correct word) some personal
> pictures on a web page so that others may view the pics by linking to that
> page.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> TIA
>

> Martin

Google:
Searched the web for free web space. Results 1 - 10 of about 6,560,000.

You sort through them.

Norm

Ben Myers

If you are using Earthlink, see