Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Unable to receiv/send mail

Unable to receiv/send mail

Sellick Davies

For the last two days I have bee unable to send/receive mail. Msg "error
0x800cccOe".
Anyone any idea what my problem is please?

Yogi

It probably a corrupt mail box.

If it is outlok express you have to find your sent items.dbx and inbox.dbx
and rename them.

This means you will loose all messages contained with in here.

The next time you run outlook express the two files are re-created.

Yogi
On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:14:33 +0000 (UTC), Sellick Davies
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> For the last two days I have bee unable to send/receive mail. Msg
> "error
> 0x800cccOe".
> Anyone any idea what my problem is please?

Sellick Davies

Yogi, Thanks for prompt reply. I am using Outlook.
news(E-Mail Removed)...