Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > .net and descriptive concepts!

.net and descriptive concepts!

Amir Pashazadeh

Hi,
I am working in J2EE arena for 2 years, but I don't know .NET!
Does .NET supports descripive transaction, security, persistence, ....? or
should the programmer code these concepts himself/herself?

Thanx,

Amir Pashazadeh

Well in J2EE programming, programmer can delegate these things to
Application Server, so I can write a whole Information System, without
knowing java.sql, javax.sql, java.transaction ... even exists!
in J2EE I don't write even one line of code for these concepts!

Amir

news:(E-Mail Removed)...