Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Reinstalling Applications On Sony Vaio Desktop

Reinstalling Applications On Sony Vaio Desktop

Kimball K Kinnison

I have just bought a Sony Vaio Desktop PC. It comes with XP Home and a load
of Sony Software. All the software (and the OS) is on a recovery disk.

I have my own copy of XP Pro and want to format the disk and start afresh
only installing the apps I want from the recovery disk.

There is an option to install selected apps but with I run this on another
PC it says (file not found) running it on the Vaio it is fine.

Obviously it is looking for something on the Vaio - anyone any idea what
this might. I don't want to format and then find I cant use any of the apps
at all!

psion

there is an easy fix
http://pub173.ezboard.com/funofficia...picID=27.topic
it helped me
-psion

news:GYN1c.15511$(E-Mail Removed)9.net...