Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can Enterprise Instrumentation Framework be used on Windows XP?

Can Enterprise Instrumentation Framework be used on Windows XP?

Qaurk Noble

Hello all,

I will like to make use of the "Enterprise Instrumentation Framework"
(http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=17072) however I do not have Windows
2003 server nor Visual Studio 2003. I do have, however, Windows XP
Professional and dotnet framework 1.1 SDK.

1. Will I be able to use the Enterprise Instrumentation Framework on my
environment?
2. Where can I download the framework from?

Regards,
Q. Noble

Tom Porterfield

Qaurk Noble wrote:
> I will like to make use of the "Enterprise Instrumentation Framework"
> (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=17072) however I do not have
> Windows 2003 server nor Visual Studio 2003. I do have, however,
> Windows XP Professional and dotnet framework 1.1 SDK.
>
> 1. Will I be able to use the Enterprise Instrumentation Framework on my
> environment?

Yes, you can use it in Windows XP Pro.

> 2. Where can I download the framework from?

It's available on MSDN Subscriber downloads under Content, Developer
Tools, Enterprise Instrumentation Framework.
--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows XP & Smart Display