Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Clone CD

Clone CD

Hugh Sutherland

I know you cannot legeally get Clone CD anymore but I still have a copy.
What is the latest version out their before they removed it. I have
4.2.0.2.

Hugh

Ernest

"Hugh Sutherland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cmA1c.2331$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know you cannot legeally get Clone CD anymore

You can't buy it?

> but I still have a copy.
> What is the latest version out their before they removed it. I have
> 4.2.0.2.
>
> Hugh

Here http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html ?

John Donaldson

Looks like you have the latest copy as mine is the same.

John

"Hugh Sutherland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cmA1c.2331$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know you cannot legeally get Clone CD anymore but I still have a copy.
> What is the latest version out their before they removed it. I have
> 4.2.0.2.
>
> Hugh

Sunny

"Ernest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ws.com...

> "Hugh Sutherland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cmA1c.2331$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I know you cannot legeally get Clone CD anymore

> You can't buy it?
>
> > but I still have a copy.
> > What is the latest version out their before they removed it. I have
> > 4.2.0.2.
> >
> > Hugh

> Here http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html ?

4.2.0.2. is the latest version that Elby produced (and your original key
will work with)

Ernest

"Sunny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FXA1c.86196$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Ernest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ws.com...
> >
> > "Hugh Sutherland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:cmA1c.2331$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I know you cannot legeally get Clone CD anymore

> > You can't buy it?
> >
> > > but I still have a copy.
> > > What is the latest version out their before they removed it. I have
> > > 4.2.0.2.
> > >
> > > Hugh

> > Here http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html ?

> 4.2.0.2. is the latest version that Elby produced (and your original key
> will work with)

I don't have the key. Or the software.

Plato

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

joevan

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 07:55:37 GMT, "Ernest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Sunny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:FXA1c.86196$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Ernest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ws.com...
>> >
>> > "Hugh Sutherland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:cmA1c.2331$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >
>> > You can't buy it?

>> > Here http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html ?

>> 4.2.0.2. is the latest version that Elby produced (and your original key
>> will work with)

>I don't have the key. Or the software.

How bout 4.0.1.3
Have kept it for quite a while.
Great little program. Much better than battling with that monster
windows interference. I just clicked on it to check the number and I
always refuse the offer to update it. Same with a lot of other
programs.
joevan

Ernest

"joevan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 07:55:37 GMT, "Ernest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >"Sunny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:FXA1c.86196$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> "Ernest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed) ws.com...

have

> >> 4.2.0.2. is the latest version that Elby produced (and your original

key
> >> will work with)

> >I don't have the key. Or the software.
> >

> How bout 4.0.1.3

I don't have the sofware. Nor do I want it.

To clone or not to clone.. lordy Java 3 07-07-2006 04:30 PM
How to: Clone a Hard Drive using Norton Ghost Silverstrand Reviews & How-To's 5 06-26-2005 06:02 PM
Re: clone a directory w/ copying its contents Kohn J. Wrahn Perl 0 05-25-2005 04:54 AM
Re: Move a Control to another tabpage or clone it mdb ASP .Net 1 09-13-2004 05:58 PM
Arm clone version 0_8 Konrad Eisele VHDL 0 04-07-2004 03:25 PM

Advertisments