Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Are there any special Unit Testing tools in dotnet?

Are there any special Unit Testing tools in dotnet?

CM

Are there any tools available for unit testing?

Thanks!

CM

Mattias Sjögren

>Are there any tools available for unit testing?

NUnit http://www.nunit.org
CSUnit http://www.csunit.org

Mattias

--
Mattias Sjögren [MVP] mattias @ mvps.org
http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

James Zhuo

can anyone explain what unit testing is?

thanx

"Scott Carter" <scott[the letter c] [ @ ] turbopower[DOTnet]> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone provide a comparison of these two tools? I've used NUnit and

I'm