Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > e-mail not deliverable to MSM

e-mail not deliverable to MSM

JERRY TALBERT

I am using outlook express version. six.
Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was undeliverable.
My Isp is att.
sure would appreciate some help.

Brian H供

JERRY TALBERT said:

> I am using outlook express version. six.
> Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
> e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was undeliverable.
> My Isp is att.
> sure would appreciate some help.

But what reason was giving for being undeliverable?

Brian H供

Brian H供 said:

> JERRY TALBERT said:
>
>> I am using outlook express version. six.
>> Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
>> e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was undeliverable.
>> My Isp is att.
>> sure would appreciate some help.

> But what reason was giving for being undeliverable?

Given :-S

Where's my beer?

癕ike

Could you, perhaps, be a bit more vague?

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 00:01:20 GMT, in
<kf91c.133892$(E-Mail Removed)>
JERRY TALBERT scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Chris M

"JERRY TALBERT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kf91c.133892$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am using outlook express version. six.
> Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
> e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was

undeliverable.

Perhaps that certain someone doesn't have MSM, but in fact has MSN?

--
Chris M.

Shadow Self

"Chris M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40452b10$0$19236$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "JERRY TALBERT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:kf91c.133892$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I am using outlook express version. six.
> > Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
> > e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was

> undeliverable.
>
> Perhaps that certain someone doesn't have MSM, but in fact has MSN?
>
> --
> Chris M.

Mo! That cam't be the amswer, you mimconpoop!

Phil

I believe the problem is on server side 'MSN"

I would keep on trying next day or something.

Phil

"JERRY TALBERT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news_a1c.66105$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "JERRY TALBERT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:kf91c.133892$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I am using outlook express version. six.
> > Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
> > e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was

> undeliverable.
> > My Isp is att.
> > sure would appreciate some help.
> >
> > Here is what I received.

> A message (from <(E-Mail Removed)>) was received at 26 Feb 2004
> 15:28:59 +0000.
>
> The following addresses had delivery problems:

> Persistent Transient Failure: Delivery time expired
> Delivery last attempted at 26 Feb 2004 15:29:01 +0000
> This same message is returned each time I try to send e-mail to those
> people with msm.

JERRY TALBERT

"JERRY TALBERT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kf91c.133892$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am using outlook express version. six.
> Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
> e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was

undeliverable.
> My Isp is att.
> sure would appreciate some help.
>
> Here is what I received.

A message (from <(E-Mail Removed)>) was received at 26 Feb 2004
15:28:59 +0000.

The following addresses had delivery problems:

(E-Mail Removed)
Persistent Transient Failure: Delivery time expired
Delivery last attempted at 26 Feb 2004 15:29:01 +0000
This same message is returned each time I try to send e-mail to those
people with msm.

癕ike

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 01:59:49 GMT, in
<p_a1c.66105$(E-Mail Removed)>
JERRY TALBERT scrawled:

>"JERRY TALBERT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:kf91c.133892$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I am using outlook express version. six.
>> Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
>> e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was

>undeliverable.
>> My Isp is att.
>> sure would appreciate some help.
>>
>> Here is what I received.

>A message (from <(E-Mail Removed)>) was received at 26 Feb 2004
>15:28:59 +0000.
>
>The following addresses had delivery problems:
>
>(E-Mail Removed)
>Persistent Transient Failure: Delivery time expired
>Delivery last attempted at 26 Feb 2004 15:29:01 +0000
> This same message is returned each time I try to send e-mail
>to those people with msm.

RFC 1893 says:
"A persistent transient failure is one in which the message as
sent is valid, but some temporary event prevents the successful
sending of the message. Sending in the future may be successful."

In other words, try again later.

--

JERRY TALBERT said:

> "JERRY TALBERT" <> wrote in message
> news:kf91c.133892$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I am using outlook express version. six.
>> Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
>> e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was undeliverable.
>> My Isp is att.
>> sure would appreciate some help.
>>
>> Here is what I received.

> A message (from <>) was received at 26 Feb 2004
> 15:28:59 +0000.
>
> The following addresses had delivery problems:
>

> Persistent Transient Failure: Delivery time expired
> Delivery last attempted at 26 Feb 2004 15:29:01 +0000
> This same message is returned each time I try to send e-mail to those
> people with msm.

Try changing the address to msn.com as you have entered into your address book
as msm.com

urgent deliverable kalyan Javascript 1 10-11-2006 06:54 PM
Urgent deliverable kalikoi@gmail.com ASP General 7 08-29-2006 10:40 AM
Urgent Deliverable kalikoi@gmail.com ASP General 2 01-02-2006 10:47 AM
VJSRedist_x86.msm zt ASP .Net 0 12-18-2005 08:57 AM
_2694_ssce.msm corrupt.. darkStar_e2 ASP .Net 3 10-06-2004 06:14 PM

Advertisments