Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > media player error

media player error

Pompeyİ

Hi
Recently had a problem playing back dloaded mp3's from kazaa using wmp9.
they tend to play initially then a error comes up.' 0xC00D1199: Cannot play
the file ' have dloaded the latest wmp9 codecs package but still no
joy...any Ideas?
Thanks Kim

Using Windows XP pro
WMP9

°Mike°

FIX: Error in Windows Media Player 9 Series
When You Play Specific MP3 Files
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814129

Windows Media Player Does Not Support
the .VIV File Format
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257210

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 23:05:06 GMT, in
<CkP0c.6364$(E-Mail Removed)>
Pompeyİ scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Pompeyİ

That's it Mike
Kim

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> FIX: Error in Windows Media Player 9 Series
> When You Play Specific MP3 Files
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814129
>
> Windows Media Player Does Not Support
> the .VIV File Format
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257210
>

> On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 23:05:06 GMT, in
> <CkP0c.6364$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Pompeyİ scrawled:
>
> >Hi
> > Recently had a problem playing back dloaded mp3's from kazaa using

wmp9.
> >they tend to play initially then a error comes up.' 0xC00D1199: Cannot

play
> >the file ' have dloaded the latest wmp9 codecs package but still no
> >joy...any Ideas?
> > Thanks Kim
> >
> >Using Windows XP pro
> >WMP9
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 23:56:12 GMT, in
<w4Q0c.6404$(E-Mail Removed)>
Pompeyİ scrawled:

>That's it Mike
> Kim

>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> FIX: Error in Windows Media Player 9 Series
>> When You Play Specific MP3 Files
>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814129

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

Professor

You might try some other mp3 players like Winamp and there are many others.
"Pompeyİ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CkP0c.6364$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> Recently had a problem playing back dloaded mp3's from kazaa using wmp9.
> they tend to play initially then a error comes up.' 0xC00D1199: Cannot

play
> the file ' have dloaded the latest wmp9 codecs package but still no
> joy...any Ideas?
> Thanks Kim
>
> Using Windows XP pro
> WMP9

Elco

"Professor" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:c2d8cp$cic3$(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...yererrors.aspx