Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Keyboard shortcut

Keyboard shortcut

Mick Cant

Hi all,
My computer is an AMD Athlon(tm)XP 2400+
Microsoft Windows XP Home
Microsoft Outlook 2002
Logitech cordless keyboard.

I know I can right click on a unopened message, then left click on "options"
to revel the return path
of the e-mail.

I used to know a keyboard shortcut to get there easier(or so it seemed to
me)
can anyone remind me of it please?
mick cant.

Unk

Keyboard Shortcuts That Are Available in Windows XP

http://www.seoconsultants.com/window...-shortcuts.htm
http://www.personal-computer-tutor.com/keyboard.htm

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:50:03 -0000, "Mick Cant" <mickcant(no
spam)@clara.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi all,
>My computer is an AMD Athlon(tm)XP 2400+
>Microsoft Windows XP Home
>Microsoft Outlook 2002
>Logitech cordless keyboard.
>
>I know I can right click on a unopened message, then left click on "options"
>to revel the return path
>of the e-mail.
>
>I used to know a keyboard shortcut to get there easier(or so it seemed to
>me)
>can anyone remind me of it please?
> mick cant.

°Mike°

I'm not sure about Outlook, but in Outlook Express
you press CTRL+F3 for full source headers.

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:50:03 -0000, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
"Mick Cant" <mickcant(no spam)@clara.co.uk> scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Brian H¹©

Mick Cant said:

> Hi all,
> My computer is an AMD Athlon(tm)XP 2400+
> Microsoft Windows XP Home
> Microsoft Outlook 2002
> Logitech cordless keyboard.
>
> I know I can right click on a unopened message, then left click on "options"
> to revel the return path
> of the e-mail.
>
> I used to know a keyboard shortcut to get there easier(or so it seemed to
> me)
> can anyone remind me of it please?
> mick cant.

Ctrl + F3

Mick Cant

Hi Mike,
yes that works in Outlook Express, but in Outlook it takes the message to
reply!
have looked at the links kindly given above, but it does not seem to be
there, i have triea all combination of keys,
maybe it is not possible in Outlook.
Thanks,
Mick Cant.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm not sure about Outlook, but in Outlook Express
> you press CTRL+F3 for full source headers.
>

> On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:50:03 -0000, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> "Mick Cant" <mickcant(no spam)@clara.co.uk> scrawled:
>
> >Hi all,
> >My computer is an AMD Athlon(tm)XP 2400+
> >Microsoft Windows XP Home
> >Microsoft Outlook 2002
> >Logitech cordless keyboard.
> >
> >I know I can right click on a unopened message, then left click on

"options"
> >to revel the return path
> >of the e-mail.
> >
> >I used to know a keyboard shortcut to get there easier(or so it seemed to
> >me)
> >can anyone remind me of it please?
> > mick cant.
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

Maybe this can explain things -- it's for Outlook 2003, but may apply.

View the Message Source in Outlook 2003
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/view_source.htm

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 23:02:36 -0000, in