Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > My shared folder.

My shared folder.

Richard Moreno

In my shared folder I had downloads fro Kazza in them. While using
nero express the screen was slow in changing and I hit the regular
mouse button or right clicked by accident and all my music downloads
were either put in an other folder or just plained disappeared. I've
tried real hard looking for them but cant seem to find where they
went. the folder shows thier is 752 megs of info there, but not seen
to the eye. Any help would be appreciated. I am using XP.

Pompeyİ

Put one of the record names in your file /folder search box

Daryn

"Richard Moreno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In my shared folder I had downloads fro Kazza in them. While using
> nero express the screen was slow in changing and I hit the regular
> mouse button or right clicked by accident and all my music downloads
> were either put in an other folder or just plained disappeared. I've
> tried real hard looking for them but cant seem to find where they
> went. the folder shows thier is 752 megs of info there, but not seen
> to the eye. Any help would be appreciated. I am using XP.

Richard Moreno

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:50:15 GMT, "Pompeyİ"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Put one of the record names in your file /folder search box
>
> Daryn
>
>"Richard Moreno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> In my shared folder I had downloads fro Kazza in them. While using
>> nero express the screen was slow in changing and I hit the regular
>> mouse button or right clicked by accident and all my music downloads
>> were either put in an other folder or just plained disappeared. I've
>> tried real hard looking for them but cant seem to find where they
>> went. the folder shows thier is 752 megs of info there, but not seen
>> to the eye. Any help would be appreciated. I am using XP.

I found the files but thier are 14 my shared files and it is the last
one, one after another, just like a chain. How do I restore to just
one my shared folder? Using XP.