Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Latest Software

Latest Software

Steelman

Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
latest software from?
Thanks

Brian H

Steelman said:

> Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
> latest software from?
> Thanks

The latest software is usually available from the vendor before it gets to
newsgroups.

Miggsee

Try a local store.

"Steelman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
> latest software from?
> Thanks

Damien

Try one the warez newsgroups.. But you do know it's illegal don't you..
"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c1vefm$1n3m7j$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Try a local store.
>
> "Steelman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
> > latest software from?
> > Thanks

Miggsee

Please reply to the OP, not me. Click on the message you are replying to,
and then reply to group.

"Damien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:J4H0c.3444$X%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try one the warez newsgroups.. But you do know it's illegal don't you..
> "Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c1vefm$1n3m7j$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > Try a local store.
> >
> > "Steelman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
> > > latest software from?
> > > Thanks

eric the seal

"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c1vefm$1n3m7j$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Try a local store.
>
> "Steelman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
> > latest software from?
> > Thanks

You could use the latest software from open source. Its free and very, very
good.

Alien Zord

"Steelman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
> latest software from?
> Thanks

When attempting to commit an illegal act it is customary to reveal not just
your real name and email addy but also your home address, age, sex, phone
number, the school you go to etc. FAST like it that way.

Miggsee

"eric the seal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c1vefm$1n3m7j$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > Try a local store.
> >
> > "Steelman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
> > > latest software from?
> > > Thanks

> You could use the latest software from open source. Its free and very,

very
> good.

Why tell me?

eric the seal

"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c1vmig$1nskgl$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> "eric the seal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:c1vefm$1n3m7j$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > > Try a local store.
> > >
> > > "Steelman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

the

> > You could also use the latest software from open source. Its free and

very,
> very
> > good.

> Why tell me?

It added to the information that you provided. It was intended to be read in
conjunction with your information, so it was appended to it.

Miggsee

"eric the seal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c1vmig$1nskgl$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > "eric the seal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > "Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:c1vefm$1n3m7j$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> the
> > > >

> > > You could also use the latest software from open source. Its free and

> very,
> > very
> > > good.

> > Why tell me?
> >

> It added to the information that you provided. It was intended to be read

in
> conjunction with your information, so it was appended to it.

Please learn to properly post a reply. You told me "You could also use the
...." , not "the OP could use...".