Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Prepaid Cell Phone Services

Prepaid Cell Phone Services

Lynn Ward

Does any one have any feelings as to which of the available plans is
the best? Am not interested in any of the plans that you have to
purchase monthly - don't talk that much on the cell phone.

Appreciate your nput,
Lynn
To email, send to lynnward at earthlink dot net

John

Lynn,

>Does any one have any feelings as to which of the available plans is
>the best? Am not interested in any of the plans that you have to
>purchase monthly - don't talk that much on the cell phone.

TracPhone is pretty popular. There is a variety at
http://www.cellphone-software.com/cell-phones.htm

Goodluck
John

Unknown

I don't use a cell phone very often either so I opted for the Cingular plan. I
pay $20 every three months and have all the minutes I need.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...