Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Not able to veiw images and if tried EXPLORER NOT RESPONDING

Not able to veiw images and if tried EXPLORER NOT RESPONDING

Jeff

OK peeps. . Hers what I got I am running Windows XP Home edition and
for as long as I can remember I have had the problem of not able to
open my pictures on my computer. NO before you act listen to the
details. EXAMPLE. . when I open the my pictures folder I am able
to view all the thumbnails fine its when I double click them to view
them in full view nothing happens, then at the top of the window it
states that NOT RESPONDING and when I close it closes WINDOWS EXPLORER
all together then restarts.. So that's that please help. .

Than you for your time.

MSN: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
http://squirrel02.blogger.com

°Mike°

Start ... Run ... sfc /scannow

On 28 Feb 2004 23:59:57 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed) >
Jeff scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Professor

Find a good picture viewer that you like and install it on your computer.
There are lots of free and shareware programs that do this like Irfanviewer
and PSP, paintshoppro. Or you could try to find out what's wrong with
Window's Picture viewer if you prefer that one. Rightclick on an image and
associate the file with the Window's program and see if it works. Somehow
you might have lost "association or the prgram might be corrupted, one
cannot figure it out from what you have said.
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...