Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BIOS Flash upgrade for a 7200T

BIOS Flash upgrade for a 7200T

Phil

Hi,

There are software that can determine which upgrade you need for your
laptop. However, I would leave that to technician since it is very risky.

Next question:
How come your laptop name change to Clevo from Kapok?

In addition, you may contact your laptop manufacture for further
information.

Phil

"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:40415609@212.67.96.135...
> Hi
> I am trying to find a BIOS Flash upgrade for a 7200T (Kapok now Clevo)
> Laptop.
> Can you help please
> Neil

Neil

Hi
I am trying to find a BIOS Flash upgrade for a 7200T (Kapok now Clevo)
Laptop.
Can you help please
Neil

Brian H供

Neil said:

> Hi
> I am trying to find a BIOS Flash upgrade for a 7200T (Kapok now Clevo)
> Laptop.
> Can you help please
> Neil

Do you really need to do it?

Phil

Hi Neil,

I've just 2 search in regards to flash bios update for Kapok and as well for
Clevo. My search simply point to the following website. You may want looking
into. There may have softwares but you probably need pay for their services.
Hey, it work a try. Don't you agree?

Here it is:
http://www.flazh.de/bios/english/id.htm

Phil

"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:404161ba@212.67.96.135...

> "Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsPc0c.20430$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > Hi,
> >
> > There are software that can determine which upgrade you need for your
> > laptop. However, I would leave that to technician since it is very

risky.

> > Next question:
> > How come your laptop name change to Clevo from Kapok?
> >
> > In addition, you may contact your laptop manufacture for further
> > information.
> >
> > Phil
> >
> > "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> > > Hi
> > > I am trying to find a BIOS Flash upgrade for a 7200T (Kapok now Clevo)
> > > Laptop.
> > > Can you help please
> > > Neil
> > >

> Don't Know - maybe Kapok have gone belly up !

Neil

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
newsEc0c.15174$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neil said:
>
> > Hi
> > I am trying to find a BIOS Flash upgrade for a 7200T (Kapok now Clevo)
> > Laptop.
> > Can you help please
> > Neil

> Do you really need to do it?

Yes have 20 GB HD, BIOS see's 6.4MB. Use it for storing photos whilst on
holidays

Brian H供

Neil said:

> "Brian H供" <> wrote in message
> newsEc0c.15174$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Neil said:
>>
>>> Hi
>>> I am trying to find a BIOS Flash upgrade for a 7200T (Kapok now Clevo)
>>> Laptop.
>>> Can you help please
>>> Neil

>> Do you really need to do it?
>>

> Yes have 20 GB HD, BIOS see's 6.4MB. Use it for storing photos whilst on
> holidays

That could very well be cured more easily, but more info will be needed before
anyone can help you.

Neil

"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:404157f2@212.67.96.135...

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> newsEc0c.15174$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Neil said:
> >
> > > Hi
> > > I am trying to find a BIOS Flash upgrade for a 7200T (Kapok now Clevo)
> > > Laptop.
> > > Can you help please
> > > Neil

> > Do you really need to do it?
> >

> Yes have 20 GB HD, BIOS see's 6.4MB. Use it for storing photos whilst on
> holidays

sorry that was 6.4 GB

Neil

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
news:8Lc0c.15176$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neil said:
>
> > "Brian H供" <> wrote in message
> > newsEc0c.15174$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Do you really need to do it?
> >>

> > Yes have 20 GB HD, BIOS see's 6.4MB. Use it for storing photos whilst on
> > holidays

> That could very well be cured more easily, but more info will be needed

before
> anyone can help you.

What info would help?

Tim-n-Puppies

Brian's right: don't do this unless absolutely necessary. There are many
dead computers out there because of bios upgrades, most of which were not
needed in the first place.

Tim

"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:40415609@212.67.96.135...
> Hi
> I am trying to find a BIOS Flash upgrade for a 7200T (Kapok now Clevo)
> Laptop.
> Can you help please
> Neil

Brian H供

Neil said:

> "Brian H供" <> wrote in message
> news:8Lc0c.15176$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Neil said:
>>
>>> "Brian H供" <> wrote in message
>>> newsEc0c.15174$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Yes have 20 GB HD, BIOS see's 6.4MB. Use it for storing photos whilst on
>>> holidays

>> That could very well be cured more easily, but more info will be needed
>> before anyone can help you.
>>

> What info would help?

Only important things like details about the BIOS and the OS etc.