Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can i have two Nero CD writing programmes on one computer?

Can i have two Nero CD writing programmes on one computer?

Mick Cant

Hi all,

I am having problems with Nero 5.5, on wanting to CD Disc copy,

I have downloaded the newer Nero 6 what I would like help with before I try
to install it is,

Can I have both Nero 5.5 and the newer Nero 6 installed, on my,

AMD Athlon T XP 2400

2.01 GHz

768 mb of Ram

Computer, with Microsoft Windows XP Home.

I would like to try Nero 6 before removing the Nero 5.5

Hope someone can help

Mick Cant

mickcant (no spam)@clara.co.uk

^^artnada^^

Mick Cant wrote:
|| Hi all,
|| I am having problems with Nero 5.5, on wanting to CD Disc copy,
|| I have downloaded the newer Nero 6 what I would like help with before I
try
|| to install it is,
|| Can I have both Nero 5.5 and the newer Nero 6 installed, on my,
|| AMD Athlon T XP 2400
|| 2.01 GHz
|| 768 mb of Ram
|| Computer, with Microsoft Windows XP Home.
|| I would like to try Nero 6 before removing the Nero 5.5
|| Hope someone can help
|| Mick Cant
|| mickcant (no spam)@clara.co.uk

Install into a different directory.

docmill

"Mick Cant" <mickcant(no spam)@clara.co.uk> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi all,
>
> I am having problems with Nero 5.5, on wanting to CD Disc copy,
>
> I have downloaded the newer Nero 6 what I would like help with before
> I try to install it is,
>
> Can I have both Nero 5.5 and the newer Nero 6 installed, on my,
>
> AMD Athlon T XP 2400
>
> 2.01 GHz
>
> 768 mb of Ram
>
> Computer, with Microsoft Windows XP Home.
>

> I would like to try Nero 6 before removing the Nero 5.5
>

> Hope someone can help
>

> Mick Cant
>

> mickcant (no spam)@clara.co.uk

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread/t-74656.html

Here's some threads.
They may not apply to you, but if you don't have to experience it, grin at
the pain someone else did.

--
+++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

Brian

"Mick Cant" <mickcant(no spam)@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I am having problems with Nero 5.5, on wanting to CD Disc copy,
>
> I have downloaded the newer Nero 6 what I would like help with before I

try
> to install it is,
>
> Can I have both Nero 5.5 and the newer Nero 6 installed, on my,

If you install to the same directory 6 will overwrite the 5. At least,
thats what happened to me. Best to use another directory, or unistall 5,
otherwise you might have a continuation of your problem. Or just re-istall
5 on a clean slate.