Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Dial-up connected icon

Dial-up connected icon

DZN

When connected to my dial up, the icon showing the connection no longer
shows in the notification area (or whatever that piece of the desktop is
called where the clock is). I have checked the properties under my
connection and the proper "show icon" is checked. Any ideas.

docmill

"DZN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:ndy%b.47479$(E-Mail Removed):

> When connected to my dial up, the icon showing the connection no longer
> shows in the notification area (or whatever that piece of the desktop is
> called where the clock is). I have checked the properties under my
> connection and the proper "show icon" is checked. Any ideas.

What OS are you running? Is it hidden to the left side under the expansion
arrow?

--