Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Evening all...

Evening all...

Chris M

Back here after a short spell (well, probably close to a year...) away from
this group.

Last time I was here it was getting silly with Kadaicha Man (or however you
spell it) trolling all the time, and someone called Comm-Tech-Support giving
frankly brain-dead advice. I got annoyed with it all and left.

Anyways, a new house and a new ISP later I thought I'd check back in here.
How is everyone? Nice to see that the regulars are still here

I doubt anyone will remember me since I posted under my full name back then
and had a munged address instead of a nonsensical one... but it's nice to
see you all anyway

Carry on.

--
Chris M.

@}-}-------Rosee

Does your last name begin with an Mc and if it does, yes I had wondered
about you, as you are one of the folks I archived.....;o)

Glad you've decided to visit again. I did miss your posts if the above is
true.....

"Chris M" <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following words
news:403e6f27$0$7060$(E-Mail Removed):

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

Chris M

"@}-}-------Rosee" <!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> wrote in message
> Does your last name begin with an Mc and if it does, yes I had wondered
> about you, as you are one of the folks I archived.....;o)

Indeed. You have a good memory. I'm terrible with names.

> Glad you've decided to visit again. I did miss your posts if the above is
> true.....

What a nice thing to say! And nice to see you again too, Rosee!

--
Chris M.

Pauline Johnson

And good morning to you

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:12:00 -0000, "Chris M" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Back here after a short spell (well, probably close to a year...) away from
>this group.
>
>Last time I was here it was getting silly with Kadaicha Man.

Aaaaaggghhhhhh!! - you have jinxed us - that mention is sure to bring
him back!!!!

--
Paulie

pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com

@}-}-------Rosee

Excellent!!! I had lost all of your archived posts in a crash in which I
couldn't recover. So now I can start all over....;o)

"Chris M" <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following words
news:403e7334$0$7059$(E-Mail Removed):

> "@}-}-------Rosee" wrote...
>> Does your last name begin with an Mc and if it does, yes I had wondered
>> about you, as you are one of the folks I archived.....;o)

> Indeed. You have a good memory. I'm terrible with names.

>> Glad you've decided to visit again. I did miss your posts if the above
>> is true.....

> What a nice thing to say! And nice to see you again too, Rosee!

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

trout

Chris M wrote:

> Back here after a short spell (well, probably close to a year...)
> away from this group.
>
> Last time I was here it was getting silly with Kadaicha Man (or
> however you spell it) trolling all the time, and someone called
> Comm-Tech-Support giving frankly brain-dead advice. I got annoyed
> with it all and left.
>
> Anyways, a new house and a new ISP later I thought I'd check back in
> here. How is everyone? Nice to see that the regulars are still here
>

> I doubt anyone will remember me since I posted under my full name
> back then and had a munged address instead of a nonsensical one...
> but it's nice to see you all anyway
>
> Carry on.

Good afternoon. Yes, Chiquita-boy is still around a lot of the time,
unfortunately (although he seems to mainly dabble in impersonations
these days- check those headers), and the wandering brain-dead (of
whatever name) are never in short supply. But the 'place' is still
bustling with a lot of good posters (old and new), and I trust you
haven't forgotten how to use a killfile.
--
"Congrats on the new house."

ilmc

Pauline Johnson typed:
> And good morning to you
>
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:12:00 -0000, "Chris M" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> Back here after a short spell (well, probably close to a year...)
>> away from this group.
>>
>> Last time I was here it was getting silly with Kadaicha Man.

> Aaaaaggghhhhhh!! - you have jinxed us - that mention is sure to bring
> him back!!!!

He never went away - its just your kf working.
In an idle moment, I googled for my ng posts and found the Kman had replied
to one of them. I posted that fact here and now I am slowly doing a phoenix
job of rising from my own ashes.
There should be an emoticon here, but I can't think which one to use.

Dan Shea

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:36:36 +1100, Pauline Johnson <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

<snip>

Please do not feed the trolls.

Cheers,
dan

Pauline Johnson

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:52:54 GMT, Dan Shea <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:36:36 +1100, Pauline Johnson <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>Please do not feed the trolls.

Since when is Chris M a troll?!?!

--
Paulie

pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com

°Mike°

How ya deein'? Y'keeping aareet, then?

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:12:00 -0000, in
<403e6f27$0$7060$(E-Mail Removed)>
Chris M scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Good Evening nevillenevillesonsnr Computer Support 20 07-30-2005 01:21 AM
good evening neville Computer Support 11 04-16-2005 09:36 PM
Evening city skyline Derek Fountain Digital Photography 11 03-21-2005 08:20 PM
DIGITAL CAMERA STORY ABC EVENING NEWS gilbert grape Digital Photography 7 08-13-2004 05:31 AM
Good Evening The Sperminator Digital Photography 1 10-04-2003 03:39 PM

Advertisments