Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > HowTo:? open email client to send email

HowTo:? open email client to send email

Peter

How can I duplicate the email link functionality of html in a c# app.

I want the user to be able to click on a button and it will open an email
client with the to: field already filled in.

TIA,