Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Printing favorites list

Printing favorites list

Craig S.

In IE 5.00 is there a way to print out a list of stored favorite websites
with URLs?

Thanks.

Chris M

"Craig S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In IE 5.00 is there a way to print out a list of stored favorite websites
> with URLs?

Yep:

Open IE and go to File -> Import and Export.

Choose to Export your Favorites, leave the selection as the root folder, and
then choose a location for the .htm file.

Then, you'll have an HTML file of your favorites, ordered by folder. Open
the file in IE.

Then, go to File -> Print. Switch to the Options tab and choose 'Print table
of links', et voila! Not the cleanest solution, but it works.

HTH,

--
Chris M.

Craig S.

"Chris M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:403e780f$0$7066$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Craig S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > In IE 5.00 is there a way to print out a list of stored favorite

websites
> > with URLs?

> Yep:
>
> Open IE and go to File -> Import and Export.
>
> Choose to Export your Favorites, leave the selection as the root folder,

and
> then choose a location for the .htm file.
>
> Then, you'll have an HTML file of your favorites, ordered by folder. Open
> the file in IE.
>
> Then, go to File -> Print. Switch to the Options tab and choose 'Print

table
> of links', et voila! Not the cleanest solution, but it works.
>
> HTH,

Absolutely it did - thanks a lot. Actually after I got the html file, I was
able to print off the source view which gave me all the info I required -
also not the cleanest solution, but I'll manage to "read between the lines."

@}-}-------Rosee

Now you know why I archive his "poasts".....'o)

"Craig S." <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in
stone, the following words news:(E-Mail Removed):

--
@}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

Robbo

"Craig S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In IE 5.00 is there a way to print out a list of stored favorite websites
> with URLs?

Try here
http://support.microsoft.com/default...NoWebContent=1

and next time Try www.google.com as well