Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > bounced emails

bounced emails

janice illingworth

emails addressed to my chosen aliases - http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and
(E-Mail Removed) - are being bounced. Failure message says
they dont exist - but I've just set them up. what's wrong ?

Travis S.

You may want to confirm with your ISP that the accounts/aliases has indeed
been setup. The error message that you're getting is evidence that the
Aliases has not been configured, otherwise the messages would have been
delivered. Any typo could cause a problem... anyway, you'd still need to
check with your ISP or EMail service provider.

"janice illingworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gnn%b.8508$(E-Mail Removed)...
> emails addressed to my chosen aliases - (E-Mail Removed) and
> (E-Mail Removed) - are being bounced. Failure message says
> they dont exist - but I've just set them up. what's wrong ?

Yddap

In news:gnn%b.8508$(E-Mail Removed),
janice illingworth <(E-Mail Removed)> opined:
> emails addressed to my chosen aliases - (E-Mail Removed) and
> (E-Mail Removed) - are being bounced. Failure message says
> they dont exist - but I've just set them up. what's wrong ?

Go to the Newsgroup " blueyonder.support.mail "
They will help you out
Your addy is NOT "broadband "
--

Yddap