Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Autorun question

Autorun question

wntw

I use a program called Karen's autorun.inf editor to auto run photo
slideshows for my business. My question is, it takes a good 2 minutes for it
to start, am I missing something or doing something wrong?
Thank you

Brian H

wntw said:

> I use a program called Karen's autorun.inf editor to auto run photo
> slideshows for my business. My question is, it takes a good 2 minutes for it
> to start, am I missing something or doing something wrong?
> Thank you

Do you do maintenance on your system?

wntw

I do a regular system cleaning every couple days because of the work I do.

"Brian H" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> wntw said:
>
> > I use a program called Karen's autorun.inf editor to auto run photo
> > slideshows for my business. My question is, it takes a good 2 minutes

for it
> > to start, am I missing something or doing something wrong?
> > Thank you

> Do you do maintenance on your system?

Question about autorun some code. lichaoir ASP .Net 1 03-05-2008 09:16 AM
Help with autorun.inf file. Big-Dave HTML 7 04-07-2004 11:52 PM
[autorun] Andy Computer Support 2 01-23-2004 02:29 AM
Autorun wntw Computer Support 1 11-16-2003 11:39 AM
restoring autorun in xp al Computer Support 5 09-13-2003 03:29 PM

Advertisments