Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Warning!!!!!

Warning!!!!!

pcbutts1

If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a follow up
to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all the rest.
This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest patrol did a
very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last warning this is a
bad link, Don't hate me you have been warned.
www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

Richard

pcbutts1 wrote:

> If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a follow
> up to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all the
> rest. This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest
> patrol did a very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last
> warning this is a bad link, Don't hate me you have been warned.
> www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

Look at the status bar in the lower left corner:
"Installing system components....."
Click. No thank you. Goodbye.

Jeroen Wijnands

pcbutts1 wrote:

> If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a follow up
> to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all the rest.
> This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest patrol did a
> very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last warning this is a
> bad link, Don't hate me you have been warned.
> www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

Well, you could switch to firefox. Seems to be immune to that kind of
crap.

--
Groeten/Regards
Jeroen Wijnands

William Poaster

It was on Thu, 26 Feb 2004 06:25:19 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that pcbutts1 wrote:

> If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a follow
> up to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all the
> rest. This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest
> patrol did a very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last
> warning this is a bad link, Don't hate me you have been warned.
> www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

No problem on a linux machine......

--
Linux User #: 305646.
Using linux @ home since 1998

Richard

Jeroen Wijnands wrote:

> pcbutts1 wrote:

>> If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a follow
>> up to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all the
>>rest. This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest
>>patrol did a very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last
>>warning this is a bad link, Don't hate me you have been
>>warned. www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

> Well, you could switch to firefox. Seems to be immune to that kind of
> crap.

He got hit like that because he's to ignorant to turn off accepting
automatic installs.
I don't let nobody install crap on my machine without my permission.

> --
> Groeten/Regards
> Jeroen Wijnands
> jeroen at wijnands punt xs4all punt nl

Brian H¹©

Richard said:

> Jeroen Wijnands wrote:
>
> > pcbutts1 wrote:

> >> If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a follow
> >> up to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all the
> >>rest. This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest
> >>patrol did a very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last
> >>warning this is a bad link, Don't hate me you have been
> >>warned. www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

> > Well, you could switch to firefox. Seems to be immune to that kind of
> > crap.

> He got hit like that because he's to ignorant to turn off accepting
> automatic installs.
> I don't let nobody install crap on my machine without my permission.

You _don't_ let _nobody_ ? So you _do_ let _somebody_
Besides, you don't know anybody who would go near your machine with a
barge-pole, so all the crap that is installed on it was installed by you.

°Mike°

What a first-class moron you are!

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 06:25:19 GMT, in
<jjg%b.10033$(E-Mail Removed) .net>
pcbutts1 scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Gary G. Taylor

pcbutts1 wrote:

> If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a follow
> up to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all the
> rest. This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest
> patrol did a very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last
> warning this is a bad link, Don't hate me you have been warned.
> www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

Did you read the terms of use, which it clearly says you must do? (After
it's installed the crapware, of course.) It says you have to be at least
105 years old to further access the site. BAD BOY.
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

pcbutts1

Hey you stupid **** what part of "Spyware software testing" don't you
understand?

"Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jeroen Wijnands wrote:
>
> > pcbutts1 wrote:

> >> If you want to screw up your system click on this link. This is a

follow
> >> up to my spyware software testing. So far Pest Patrol has beaten all

the
> >>rest. This link has crippled my system even with pest patrol but pest
> >>patrol did a very good job at detecting and stopping some of it. Last
> >>warning this is a bad link, Don't hate me you have been
> >>warned. www.trinsic.org/index.php?t=R&n=25

> > Well, you could switch to firefox. Seems to be immune to that kind of
> > crap.

> He got hit like that because he's to ignorant to turn off accepting
> automatic installs.
> I don't let nobody install crap on my machine without my permission.
>

> > --
> > Groeten/Regards
> > Jeroen Wijnands
> > jeroen at wijnands punt xs4all punt nl

pcbutts1

C'mon Mike you did see the word "Warning!!!" in the subject line. You must
have control over your keyboard and mouse.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...