Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Password Problems

Password Problems

Leandra

I am so frustrated. I can't seem to send out e-mail. Oh, I can receive it
(I get all the usual crap), but apparently my password is being rejected and
I don't know why. Can someone help me?!?

Juan Pérez

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Leandra <(E-Mail Removed)> using yellow ink, wrote in the snow
thusly:
> I am so frustrated. I can't seem to send out e-mail. Oh, I can
> receive it (I get all the usual crap), but apparently my password is
> being rejected and I don't know why. Can someone help me?!?

If the situation has been this way for a short time, say a few hours or
a couple of days only, it could be the identity server of your ip is
temporarily down. And----- you could contact your ip and ask about it.