Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE6 memory

IE6 memory

Xyzxyzxyz

I often use internet Yellow Pages, but have to go onto the net and download
the page before filling it in.

Is there any way to put the Yellow pages page in IE6 memory, bring it up,
fill it in, then click to connect to the internet?

Just a thought...

Thanks

°Mike°

You asked this same question yesterday. Try reading
the replies before reposting.
http://groups.google.com/groups?th=f85b7086c32aa17e

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:20:00 +0000 (UTC), in
<c1j3hv$cv0$(E-Mail Removed)>
Xyzxyzxyz scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Barry

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You asked this same question yesterday. Try reading
> the replies before reposting.

I have no wish to be smart Mike, but when I post articles through my ISP
to newsgroups, they sometimes don't appear, although they do on my
wife's PC even though we use the same server. I then repost and it's
possible this happened in the case to which you refer.

Or am I missing something?

Barry

°Mike°

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:45:59 GMT, in
<blb%b.78922$(E-Mail Removed)>
"Barry" <bernard.verona@(Unwanted)cgocable.ca> scrawled:

>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> You asked this same question yesterday. Try reading
>> the replies before reposting.

>I have no wish to be smart Mike, but when I post articles through my ISP
>to newsgroups, they sometimes don't appear, although they do on my
>wife's PC even though we use the same server.

Then you have your settings set up wrong.

>I then repost and it's possible this happened in the case to which you refer.

I the VAST majority of cases, it's simply that people can't
be bothered to check back, or like yourself, they have
the wrong settings, hiding certain messages.

>Or am I missing something?

Yes.

--
Basic computer maintenance