Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Is it possible....

Re: Is it possible....

Michael Giagnocavo [MVP]

Sure, but you will need a library or program that can get the text out
(or write your own, if you are familiar with the PDF format). If you
search on google for converting PDF, I'm sure you'll find a few that
can get the text out. Then you can process that text in C#.
-mike
MVP

"Jim" <ssss> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would like to be able to parse a pdf document and extract out

certain text