Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Enlarging Font

Enlarging Font

JCP

Hi, I used to be able to enlarge the font on a web page by clicking
ctrl +. That doesn't work anymore.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hendrik Maryns

JCP schreef:
> Hi, I used to be able to enlarge the font on a web page by clicking
> ctrl +. That doesn't work anymore.

Clicking ctrl + + ?

Anyway, have you tried Ctrl + mouse scroll? Otherwise it is probably
disabled, though I wouldn´t know how to do that.

H.

--
Hendrik Maryns

==================
www.lieverleven.be
http://aouw.org

gwtc

JCP wrote:

> Hi, I used to be able to enlarge the font on a web page by clicking
> ctrl +. That doesn't work anymore.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks

I saw a few days ago a bug report about it, but I can't find it now.

NoMoreMrNiceGuy

JCP wrote:
> Hi, I used to be able to enlarge the font on a web page by clicking
> ctrl +. That doesn't work anymore.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks

I use Text Size Toolbar. It places buttons on the toolbar to increase or
decrease font size.

JCP

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:39:50 -0600, NoMoreMrNiceGuy
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>JCP wrote:
>> Hi, I used to be able to enlarge the font on a web page by clicking
>> ctrl +. That doesn't work anymore.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks

>I use Text Size Toolbar. It places buttons on the toolbar to increase or
>decrease font size.

Hi, thanks.

Where do I get text size toolbar?

Doug G

JCP wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:39:50 -0600, NoMoreMrNiceGuy
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>JCP wrote:
>>> Hi, I used to be able to enlarge the font on a web page by clicking
>>> ctrl +. That doesn't work anymore.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>>> Thanks

>>I use Text Size Toolbar. It places buttons on the toolbar to increase or
>>decrease font size.

> Hi, thanks.
>
> Where do I get text size toolbar?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...t+size+toolbar

gwtc

NoMoreMrNiceGuy wrote:

> JCP wrote:
>
>>Hi, I used to be able to enlarge the font on a web page by clicking
>>ctrl +. That doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>Any ideas?
>>
>>Thanks

> I use Text Size Toolbar. It places buttons on the toolbar to increase or
> decrease font size.

Actually, Colorzilla: http://www.iosart.com/firefox/colorzilla/, gives
you the option to increase the page size, including text and pics, up
to 1,000 times.

JCP

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:39:27 -0600, Doug G <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>JCP wrote:
>> On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:39:50 -0600, NoMoreMrNiceGuy
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>I use Text Size Toolbar. It places buttons on the toolbar to increase or
>>>decrease font size.

>> Hi, thanks.
>>
>> Where do I get text size toolbar?

>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...t+size+toolbar

I went here https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...nfo.php?id=472
and got the text size toolbar for my Firefox 1.0.7 and downloaded it,
restarted Firefox, but nothing happens. I don't see any icons or
anything related to text size toolbar. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

JCP

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 04:50:19 -0800, JCP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:39:27 -0600, Doug G <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>JCP wrote:

>>> Hi, thanks.
>>>
>>> Where do I get text size toolbar?

>>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...t+size+toolbar

>I went here https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...nfo.php?id=472
>and got the text size toolbar for my Firefox 1.0.7 and downloaded it,
>restarted Firefox, but nothing happens. I don't see any icons or
>anything related to text size toolbar. Am I doing something wrong?
>
>Thanks.

I got it. I went to view > toolbars> and added the icons to the
toolbar from there.

Thanks for the link.