Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CUSTOMIZE TAB

CUSTOMIZE TAB

Hugh Sutherland

I have a folder in MY DOCUMENTS called "My Videos". When I goto properties
of that fiolder their used to be a CUSTOMIZE tab when I could change the
appearance of the folder. Now its gone. I created another folder called
VIDEOS and cut and paste the video fiiles from MY VIDEOS to VIDEOS folder
and deleted MY VIDEOS folder. I can see the CUSTOMIZE tab and now I
renamedVIDEOS to MY VIDEOS and the customize tab is gone......

What gives?

°Mike°

"My Videos" has been created as a 'Shell Folder'; Shell Folders
are not customizable, like ordinary folders, by their nature.

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:49:20 -0500, in
<uxQ_b.5332$(E-Mail Removed)>
Hugh Sutherland scrawled:

--