Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE6 memory

IE6 memory

Xyzxyzxyz

I often use internet Yellow Pages, but have to go onto the net and download
the page before filling it in.

Is there any way to put the Yellow pages page in IE6 memory, bring it up,
fill it in, then click to connect to the internet?

Just a thought...

Thanks

trout

Xyzxyzxyz wrote:

> I often use internet Yellow Pages, but have to go onto the net and
> download the page before filling it in.
>
> Is there any way to put the Yellow pages page in IE6 memory, bring it
> up, fill it in, then click to connect to the internet?
>
> Just a thought...
>

> Thanks

I believe that clicking Favorites; Add to Favorites, and checking
"Make Available Offline" should do that.
--
"I think...."