Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Some emails wont send

Some emails wont send

eileen

My screen has the Symantic warning popping up every 10,20 seconds.
Some of my mail does not get to the senders,some that does,takes several
days for their reply to get back to me.
i have spent ,s on the phone to technical support,but because I am a
newcomer to this pasttime,I find their explanations hard to understand.
Please make your replies simple!!!!!!
Many many thanks

Yddap

In news:GBD_b.4887$(E-Mail Removed),
eileen <(E-Mail Removed).> opined:
> My screen has the Symantic warning popping up every 10,20 seconds.
> Some of my mail does not get to the senders,some that does,takes several
> days for their reply to get back to me.
> i have spent ,s on the phone to technical support,but because I am a
> newcomer to this pasttime,I find their explanations hard to understand.
> Please make your replies simple!!!!!!
> Many many thanks

See
http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyond...x?page=h_email
And

http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyond...age=h_homepage

Or "blueyonder.support.mail"on your newserver

Yddap