Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook express

outlook express

Alan Taylor

How can I get rid of the password requirement to sign into my e-mail??????
Al

°Mike°

OLEXP Outlook Express Does Not Save the Mail
Server Logon Password

OLEXP Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained
in Windows 2000 or XP

AutoComplete Does Not Save Username and Password

Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords

Dial-Up Networking Password Is Not Saved

Save Password Check Box Is Unavailable

OL2000 (IMO) Your Password Is Not Retained in
Windows 2000 or Windows XP

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:20:33 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Alan Taylor scrawled: