Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > William Hill (Betting Outlet)

William Hill (Betting Outlet)

Gameface

Hi,

I am doing some academical research for a friend in regards to gambling, one
of things he has asked me to find out are the number of 'William Hill'
outlets in a 15 mile radius within his local area in the (Walsall) West
Midlands.

So basically this includes areas such as
Walsall,
Wolverhampton,
Dudley,
Birmingham,

Can anybody help me, or point me in the right direction for finding this
information out.

Kind Thanks,
JD

Hywel

In article <403a6e7a$0$3932$(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)LID says...

http://www.yell.com/

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche