Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Steel Sound 5H USB Professional Gaming Headset @ ThinkComputers.org

Steel Sound 5H USB Professional Gaming Headset @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Professional gaming products, there are only a few companies that come to mind. One of which is Steelpad. Steelpad has been making professional gaming mouse pads for a while now. We have reviewed a couple of their pads and they were great. Today we have something different from a mouse pad, a gaming headset. The Steel Sound 5H USB gaming headset. Usually when you see a company change from one type of product to another their quality in that product usually is not that of the previous product. That is not true with Steelpad; the Steel Sound 5H is a great professional headset. There are so many features so let’s get into the review!”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=282