Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Networking Using Applink

Wireless Networking Using Applink

=?Utf-8?B?QmlnIFBvcHBhIFB1bXA=?=

Hi, I am using Applink an application data exchange control set, originally
designed but no longer supported by synergy software, that allowed my
applications to communicate over a local area network using the netbeui
transport protocol. My
applications work just over networks connected by RJ45 cables. However they
will not run over a wireless network. I'd like to know if anyone knows why
this is the
case, and if there is a work around for this type of problem. I suspect it
has something to do with the wireless encryption.
Thanks