Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Scusi

Scusi

adrian mizon

Is it possible to use my old Epson GT-7000 scanner which is fitted with
scusi (Scuzzy) socket on my new computer which runs Windows xp? I had the
scusi socket/card swopped onto the new computer from the old machine but
don't seem to be able to find an xp driver.
Many thanks.
Ade.

Gareth not NLL or anybody else.

"adrian mizon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Is it possible to use my old Epson GT-7000 scanner which is fitted with
> scusi (Scuzzy) socket on my new computer which runs Windows xp? I had the
> scusi socket/card swopped onto the new computer from the old machine but
> don't seem to be able to find an xp driver.
> Many thanks.
> Ade.

Have a look on the card.
Are there any number or letters??
Reply here with your info and we will do our best to help you find the right
driver

Gaz

Unk

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:39:01 -0000, "adrian mizon" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Is it possible to use my old Epson GT-7000 scanner which is fitted with
>scusi (Scuzzy) socket on my new computer which runs Windows xp? I had the
>scusi socket/card swopped onto the new computer from the old machine but
>don't seem to be able to find an xp driver.
>Many thanks.
>Ade.

Download "Chipinfo.exe", and click the "SCSI" tab to get the board's exact
manufacturer and device info. http://www.pcanalyser.com/eng/index.html

Direct download: http://www.pcanalyser.com/download/chipinfo100b3.zip

Then google for the drivers.
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en