Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > class not registered (error=80040154)

class not registered (error=80040154)

Angel thoughts

Hi guys,
started downloading movies again and have encountered this error message
when I try to play it. It could be that I need another codec but I'm sure I
have the right ones. I can watch all other avi files so I dont understand
why this one is different. Been to the Microsoft pages for help and they
have no help listed for this error. Any help gratefully appreciated
Angel

gangle

It may be a codec issue, such as XviD, or it may not
be an avi at all, but an .mp4, an OGM (Ogg Media),
or an .msv container. Get G-Spot to see if it sheds any
light on what it go choo choo chi coo.
http://www.headbands.com/gspot/download.html

By the way, some of the people here (tinh) are not
guys; hell, I'm not even a human.

"Angel thoughts" wrote
> Hi guys,
> started downloading movies again and have encountered this error message
> when I try to play it. It could be that I need another codec but I'm sure I
> have the right ones. I can watch all other avi files so I dont understand
> why this one is different. Been to the Microsoft pages for help and they
> have no help listed for this error. Any help gratefully appreciated

Misa Mirkovic

news:6wIZb.1649$(E-Mail Removed)...