Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > History killer

History killer

not hereplease@not here.com

I have the programme Historykiller installed on my P.C.running Win 98.

The programme runs every few hours.
I had a problem today with the P.C that would only run in Safe Mode.

I ran scanreg at restarted with a previous setting, when I opened the
address bar it still had my previous contacts, how can this happen if I am
running History Killer as the idea is to clear history.

Harrison

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:02:49 -0000, "not hereplease@not here.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have the programme Historykiller installed on my P.C.running Win 98.
>
>The programme runs every few hours.
>I had a problem today with the P.C that would only run in Safe Mode.
>
>I ran scanreg at restarted with a previous setting, when I opened the
>address bar it still had my previous contacts, how can this happen if I am
>running History Killer as the idea is to clear history.

Reinstall the program or ask the program's author for help.

Annette Kurten

"not hereplease@not here.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I have the programme Historykiller installed on my P.C.running Win 98.
>
> The programme runs every few hours.
> I had a problem today with the P.C that would only run in Safe Mode.
>
> I ran scanreg at restarted with a previous setting, when I opened the
> address bar it still had my previous contacts, how can this happen if I am
> running History Killer as the idea is to clear history.

Spend a bit and get
http://www.pcmesh.com/
Scroll down to complete internet clean up and check it out. first time iv'e
paid for owt, but well worth it.

Mike245

not hereplease@not here.com wrote:

> I have the programme Historykiller installed on my P.C.running Win 98.

Switch to Mozilla or Firefox, they have simple one click history removers.

http://mozilla.org

--
Mike
Block Banner Ads Now