Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > xp pro, printer will not install, xp error: "operation could notbe completed" when clicking on add printer

xp pro, printer will not install, xp error: "operation could notbe completed" when clicking on add printer

psion

xp pro, printer will not install, xp error: "operation could not be
completed" when clicking on add printer

has anyone experienced this?

gb

This will hopefully help you.

http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q314876

(Google search: "operation could not be completed" add printer)

news:EVqZb.1295$(E-Mail Removed) m...