Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Provisioning Services

Wireless Provisioning Services

=?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2V5?=

is it possible run Wireless Provisioning Services configuration master
without radius? I've got server with all xml

T O M E I R I K J E N S E N

Hi !
Working with WPS in these days, i don't find out were to set the tlv-8.
"https://provisioningserver/master.xml" setting on IAS ?

I am using today AD, IAS, accesspoint, WPA, MS-CHAPv2 and it works fine. But
I want to set up a guest net with paying system.
I have got som info about WPS, used a program to made *.xml files for
clients. And placed them on my web server
https://provisioningserver/master.xml.
What is the key , do I have to make a *.DLL file with VB. or Java ?? Where
can i find this recipt ?

thanks for all help

"Sergey" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding
news:(E-Mail Removed)...