Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > isdn.hlp file needed

isdn.hlp file needed

Andrew Chapman

I am trying to install BT Yahoo Broadband. I am being told I need a file
called isdn.hlp . I have Windows 98 2nd edition but don't have the system
disc. Can anybody advise me where I can download this file for free. Thanks
very much for your help.

trout

Andrew Chapman wrote:

> I am trying to install BT Yahoo Broadband. I am being told I need a
> file called isdn.hlp . I have Windows 98 2nd edition but don't have
> the system disc. Can anybody advise me where I can download this file
> for free. Thanks very much for your help.

A bit of Googling shows this is included in the "Dial-Up Networking
1.4 Upgrade":
To check the contents of the upgrade yourself look down the page
under "References" for '297840 File List for Dial-Up Networking 1.4
Upgrade'.
--
"Hope this helps."