Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > send to menu ?

send to menu ?

db0695

hi! fellas; I would appreciate it if some kind soul would explain to me
where I could find the "send to" folder. I have a few things I would like to
add to that menu. I'm running win xp home edition. thanks a heap.
georgia.

Hywel

says...
> hi! fellas; I would appreciate it if some kind soul would explain to me
> where I could find the "send to" folder. I have a few things I would like to
> add to that menu. I'm running win xp home edition. thanks a heap.

C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\SendTo

It's a hidden folder.

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://kibo.org.uk/

Mr B

Start>>Run type sendto and carry on from there
"db0695" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi! fellas; I would appreciate it if some kind soul would explain to me
> where I could find the "send to" folder. I have a few things I would like

> add to that menu. I'm running win xp home edition. thanks a heap.
> georgia.

Mr B

Sorry I forgot to add, when the folder opens select File>>New>>Shortcut
"db0695" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi! fellas; I would appreciate it if some kind soul would explain to me
> where I could find the "send to" folder. I have a few things I would like

> add to that menu. I'm running win xp home edition. thanks a heap.
> georgia.

Harrison

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:01:27 -0000, Hywel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>says...
>> hi! fellas; I would appreciate it if some kind soul would explain to me
>> where I could find the "send to" folder. I have a few things I would like to
>> add to that menu. I'm running win xp home edition. thanks a heap.

>C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\SendTo
>
>It's a hidden folder.

To be able to see hidden files and folders.
Open Windows Explorer
Click Tools>Folder Options
On the View tab, under Files and Folders/Hidden Files and Folders, click Show Hidden Files and Folders

Unk

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:48:36 -0500, "db0695" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hi! fellas; I would appreciate it if some kind soul would explain to me
>where I could find the "send to" folder. I have a few things I would like to
>add to that menu. I'm running win xp home edition. thanks a heap.
>georgia.

Click Start, Run. In the Run box, type "sendto" (without the quotes).

LO&MsLO