Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > blank emails incredimail

blank emails incredimail

Ania

Hello
I'm having trouble with one thing and I've no
idea how to fix it. I'm using incredimail for a long time and since
I've
updated a new version of incredimail I've noticed some problems, I
mean I can
t see some emails. Everytime when I receive mails with attachment I
can read
them but if there are no attachments I can see just an empty box and
everything is blank, like there
wasn't any message. Can you tell me how to fix it because it's kind of
big
problem for me. Sorry for my english but I'm foreigner so I could make
some
mistakes.Can you send me some ideas how to fix this?Thanks

Harrison

You are double-posting.
Please read responses to your first post.

On 19 Feb 2004 09:53:45 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Ania) wrote:

>Hello
>I'm having trouble with one thing and I've no
>idea how to fix it. I'm using incredimail for a long time and since
>I've
>updated a new version of incredimail I've noticed some problems, I
>mean I can
>t see some emails. Everytime when I receive mails with attachment I
>can read
>them but if there are no attachments I can see just an empty box and
>everything is blank, like there
>wasn't any message. Can you tell me how to fix it because it's kind of
>big
>problem for me. Sorry for my english but I'm foreigner so I could make
>some
>mistakes.Can you send me some ideas how to fix this?Thanks

PC

"Ania" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello
> I'm having trouble with one thing and I've no
> idea how to fix it. I'm using incredimail for a long time and since
> I've
> updated a new version of incredimail I've noticed some problems, I
> mean I can
> t see some emails. Everytime when I receive mails with attachment I
> can read
> them but if there are no attachments I can see just an empty box and
> everything is blank, like there
> wasn't any message. Can you tell me how to fix it because it's kind of
> big
> problem for me. Sorry for my english but I'm foreigner so I could make
> some
> mistakes.Can you send me some ideas how to fix this?Thanks

Ania

With the greatest respect for the 'nice' emails you can create with
Incredimail, I would echo Harrison's suggestion to delete it and use another
program for email. Outlook Express should be on your PC.

Why? read the terms and conditions and you will see you have given all your
ownership rights to any email you write in Incredimail to 'them' .
Incredimail is also regarded by a lot of knowledgeable technical people as
invasive spyware.

If you like to add clipart or pictures to your emails in Outlook express
then click the 'Format' menu option and select 'Rich text (HTML)' This will
allow you to 'Insert' clipart / pictures to your hearts content. There is a
lot of 'Clipart' to be had for free by typing 'Clipart' into Google.

Cheers
Paul.

Rifleman

"PC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FV8Zb.49676$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Ania" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Hello
> > I'm having trouble with one thing and I've no
> > idea how to fix it. I'm using incredimail for a long time and since
> > I've
> > updated a new version of incredimail I've noticed some problems, I
> > mean I can
> > t see some emails. Everytime when I receive mails with attachment I
> > can read
> > them but if there are no attachments I can see just an empty box and
> > everything is blank, like there
> > wasn't any message. Can you tell me how to fix it because it's kind of
> > big
> > problem for me. Sorry for my english but I'm foreigner so I could make
> > some
> > mistakes.Can you send me some ideas how to fix this?Thanks

> Ania
>
> With the greatest respect for the 'nice' emails you can create with
> Incredimail, I would echo Harrison's suggestion to delete it and use

another
> program for email. Outlook Express should be on your PC.
>
> Why? read the terms and conditions and you will see you have given all

your
> ownership rights to any email you write in Incredimail to 'them' .
> Incredimail is also regarded by a lot of knowledgeable technical people as
> invasive spyware.
>
> If you like to add clipart or pictures to your emails in Outlook express
> then click the 'Format' menu option and select 'Rich text (HTML)' This

will
> allow you to 'Insert' clipart / pictures to your hearts content. There is

> lot of 'Clipart' to be had for free by typing 'Clipart' into Google.
>
> Cheers
> Paul.

I would second that, and also add that there appears to be very little
support for it, and it's a b*****d when you want to move away from it (as a
lot of people do......)

Dora Dora is offline
Junior Member

I too, am having the same problem, & it ****ES me off! I don't like to use anything but Incredimail. I bought a new Windows Vista laptop & Incredimail XE is the only one compatible with it. I haven't upgraded & I'm now having problems!! I'm gonna uninstall & reinstall it to see what happens. I've been using incredimail for about 10 years!! YES!! THe support does suck!! You just try different things till you fix it yourself. And....I'll just use Outlook till I fix it.