Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > blank emails

blank emails

Ania

Hello
I'm having trouble with one thing and I've no
idea how to fix it. I'm using incredimail for a long time and since
I've
updated a new version of incredimail I've noticed some problems, I
mean I can
t see some emails. Everytime when I receive mails with attachment I
can read
them but if there are no attachments I can see just an empty box and
everything is blank, like there
wasn't any message. Can you tell me how to fix it because it's kind of
big
problem for me. Sorry for my english but I'm foreigner so I could make
some
mistakes.Can you send me some ideas how to fix this?Thanks

Harrison

Start>Settings>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>
scroll down to Incredimail and click Remove.

The program is crap and most people don't want singing dancing e-mails.

On 19 Feb 2004 09:39:07 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Ania) wrote:

>Hello
>I'm having trouble with one thing and I've no
>idea how to fix it. I'm using incredimail for a long time and since
>I've
>updated a new version of incredimail I've noticed some problems, I
>mean I can
>t see some emails. Everytime when I receive mails with attachment I
>can read
>them but if there are no attachments I can see just an empty box and
>everything is blank, like there
>wasn't any message. Can you tell me how to fix it because it's kind of
>big
>problem for me. Sorry for my english but I'm foreigner so I could make
>some
>mistakes.Can you send me some ideas how to fix this?Thanks

d w a c o n

<Harrison> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Start>Settings>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>
> scroll down to Incredimail and click Remove.
>
> The program is crap and most people don't want singing dancing e-mails.

True that... and doesn't it have like spyware or something too?

--

I shave with Occam's Razor
http://www.dwacon.com