Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > best Free firewall for ICS?

best Free firewall for ICS?

Rifleman

Anyone got any views?

Gareth not NLL or anybody else.

"Rifleman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c126k0$1d633p$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Anyone got any views?

I am pretty sure the zonelabs free version works with ICS
Its one of, if not, the best firewalls around
Gaz

Rifleman

"Gareth not NLL or anybody else." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:c128b8$1dod57$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> "Rifleman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c126k0$1d633p$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > Anyone got any views?
> >

> I am pretty sure the zonelabs free version works with ICS
> Its one of, if not, the best firewalls around
> Gaz

I've tried it and I can't get it to work properly with ICS hence the
question!

TT

Rifleman wrote:

> "Gareth not NLL or anybody else." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:c128b8$1dod57$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>
>>"Rifleman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:c126k0$1d633p$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>>
>>>Anyone got any views?
>>>

>>I am pretty sure the zonelabs free version works with ICS
>>Its one of, if not, the best firewalls around
>>Gaz
>>

> I've tried it and I can't get it to work properly with ICS hence the
> question!

What OS are you using?

Rifleman

"TT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Rifleman wrote:
>
> > "Gareth not NLL or anybody else." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > message news:c128b8$1dod57$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> >
> >>"Rifleman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >>news:c126k0$1d633p$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> >>I am pretty sure the zonelabs free version works with ICS
> >>Its one of, if not, the best firewalls around
> >>Gaz
> >>

> > I've tried it and I can't get it to work properly with ICS hence the
> > question!
> >

> What OS are you using?

W2K

Gareth not NLL or anybody else.

> > > I've tried it and I can't get it to work properly with ICS hence the
> > > question!

Hope this helps Rifleman
http://www.zonelabs.com/store/conten...techNote_9.jsp

Gaz

Harvey Wallbanger

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:51:44 -0000, "Gareth not NLL or anybody else."
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> [...]

Try this. IMHO it's a very good firewall.
http://smb.sygate.com/support/docume...f_download.htm

jetspc jetspc is offline
Junior Member

I had all kinds of problems with the xp firewall and ICS, I finally turned it off and downloaded the Filseclab firewall. It even has a choice for ICS when you are setting it up. You can get it at downloads.com and of course it is free to use.

Good Luck,
Jets PC